Tuesday, December 5, 2017

SHARE, Milford, NH

I wish to thank SHARE for allowing our group to make a donation of both art items, as well as handmade items for their clothing barn outreach.

On a personal note, I would like to share a story.  Several years ago, my son and I were in dire straights.  I thought that it was only possible to give him one Christmas gift, and I honestly did NOT know at all where money would come from for our Christmas meal.

I asked for help at SHARE, and they were simply dynamic!  Not only, in the way of gift cards did they supply enough for our Christmas meal, but they also donated generous gift cards for BOTH my son and I.  I was in a bucket of tears once I realized all they had done and how much that was going to change things for 'our Christmas'.

My son received gift cards to local stores, and so did I.  So much so, that it was honestly the BEST Christmas we had in a long while!

I was amazed at the compassion in which was shown when I came to get our 'Christmas basket'.  YES, there were food items, as well as a gift card to a local grocery store.  BUT, down to the last detail, I also received a handmade scarf that perfectly matched my coat!  What are the odds?  But, then, there's SHARE.

I was able to purchase things for my son that he would otherwise have gone without.  I am entirely thankful for all they did for us as a family, as well as the kindness and compassion shown when I picked up our items.

It is my utmost humble expression to have donated items of handmade art, neck warmers, gloves, and scarves on behalf of Drops of Faith Art Ministries.  Yes, I was able to contribute as well,but had it not been for the hard work of my fellow friends here, this simply would have been impossible.

In total, we donated over 1,700 items this year, and I am SO thrilled to say that!!!  May God bless each and every one who receives one of our gifts.

Special thanks to Chris for working with me in making this donation, and we as a group all pray that these items will be a blessing to others!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love,

Kim Reed  (part of Drops of Faith Art Ministries).  My sweet friends, Debbie Reed, Feather Rae Reed, Carol Jean Blakely, and Bernadette Rita Tuffs all contributed to this.  People from Minnesota, Texas, and the UK is quite astounding in how they reached out to our community!!!  As I like to say...YAY GOD!  :)

Have a blessed Christmas everyone,and we pray that these gifts will uplift your spirits at this time!

Much love to you all,

Kim Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment