Monday, July 11, 2016

Debbie's Page





Drops Of Faithart in Minnesota

I just wanted to mention some of the places where I have dropped some of my faithart items around Minnesota.  I live in the Waite Park/St. Cloud area of Minnesota.   So most of the items have been left around here.   I have dropped items in grocery stores, craft stores, the movie theater, restaurants, gas stations, Walmart & Target, and parks.
My husband and I took a trip to the North Shore (Duluth & Grand Marias) and I left a few of the items there in different stores and restaurants, and the hotel we stayed it.
I always pray a head that God will give me  wisdom to know where to leave them, and also that everywhere I place one of the faithart items, I pray that God would direct the person that He wants to bless to them.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment